Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 2010

"I have commanded you to bring up your children in light and truth."
-D&C 93: 40
-
"Teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; . . . teach them to love one another, and to serve one another."
-Mosiah 4: 15
-
"No matter what our family looks like, each of us can work to strengthen our own families."
-Barbara Thompson
-
Luckily the one person on my visiting teaching route happens to be someone my mom recently took a family picture of.  So I got an 8"x10" photo printed and framed it behind a vellum copy of the Family Proclamation.  For anyone else, I would've just given them the frame to put a family picture in.

For a vertical copy of the Family Proclamation, go here.

Here is the horizontal one I made.  Not sure how it will print from Scribd, so if you want a PDF copy, let me know.
FamilyProc-horiz

No comments: